Tänak also won the Power Stage Ruuhimäki and got 5 extra World Championship points. The second was Norwegian Mads ÖStberg and third Jari-Matti Latvala.
- How can you complain? A perfect weekend for us. Thursday was really tough but then we increase the gap. The team has been perfect, perfect preparation, everything we needed and gave us support all the way. Working together is the way we achieve. That's how you do it with the whole team. As you can see I always give my best, Tänak said at the Ruuhimäki finish line.
Unofficial Classification after 23/23 special stages
1. Ott Tänak (EST) 2.35.18,1
2. Mads Östberg (NOR) + 32,7
3. Jari-Matti Latvala (FIN) + 35,5
4. Hayden Paddon (NZL) + 1.35,6
5. Sébastien Ogier (FRA) + 2.15,0
6. Teemu Suninen (FIN) + 2.19,2
Photo: Toyota GAZOO Racing