The legendary Humalamäki special stage is remembered especially from the 1970s and it is now making a comeback in honour of the Neste Rally Finland 70th anniversary celebrations. The Humalamäki stage, completely unfamiliar to the current drivers, is a challenge for even the most skilled pilots and will provide spectators with the most thrilling setting for following the spectacle of speed. There will be two high-tempo runs in the heart of the Central Finnish forest.
VIP Humalamäki Sauna Village includes:
- Welcome drink
- Anniversary surprise gift
- Full view onto the special stage
- Exclusive covered patio with a bar
- Barbeque catering for the sauna-goers the entire day
- Hospitality staff to make sure the guests enjoy themselves
- Real-time results service, exclusive toilet facilities
- Sauna village featuring five different saunas as well as hot tubs, separate ones for men and women
- Easy to access the area also by helicopter (landing next to the VIP Sauna Village)
- Bus transport from the Jyväskylä Paviljonki Rally HQ (Transport timetables will be released during the spring)
- Entry to the Jyväskylä Paviljonki Service Park, with a VIP Lounge reserved exclusively for the VIP guests
Bathrobes and towels are provided on site. The guests are requested to bring their own swimwear with them.
VIP Humalamäki Sauna Village
Friday 7 August at 12:00 - 18:00
SS6 at 13:46 and SS9 at 16:48 (First cars to the special stage)
PRICE 199 €/person (+vat 24%).
Bus transport from Jyväskylä included in the price.
All rights reserved.